What is the Chinese School Year Like?

Did you know that Chinese primary schools devote 60% of schooling to math and Chinese? That works out to be 6 out of 9.5 months, just for studying math and Chinese. The other 40% (or 3.5 months) are used for music, art, physical education and sciences.  (University of Michigan)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s